1 Day Intensive Krav Maga, Travel Safety, Survival & Awareness Course
Course Plus FREE EBook & 30 Days Membership*
Plus You Get…
Southbank Club, 124-130 Wandsworth Rd, London SW8 2LD (Google Map)
Nearest Tube: London, Vauxhall (5-10 mins walk)
Each day we start at 9:00 am and finish between 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm (dependent on how long a lunch break the group collectively decides to take).
About the Course
This 1 Day Intensive Krav Maga, Travel Safety, Survival & Awareness Course is 7 hours duration (with 1 hour for lunch) & is designed for those people who are about to travel abroad and would like a day of training & enlightenment in regards to keeping safe and secure whilst doing this.
The course content is split between practical tips and tricks for personal travel safety, awareness & survival, and last resort physical self-defence techniques (should every other option taught have failed).
What Is Covered On The Course?
In various degrees we aim to cover the following subject matter:
- Increase awareness using threat recognition, colour codes of awareness & management of the reptilian brain
- Setting physical & emotional boundaries
- Understanding & making use of body language both here and abroad
- Tactical reasoning & choosing an appropriate course of avoidance first or actions later should no other option be available
- Self-defence techniques designed to work in stressful situations to help you escape, buy time or get help or get to a safer position
- Understanding and making use of adrenal responses in a high-stress situation
- Understanding and making use of measured compliance in an assault situation
- Evidence gathering before, during and after a recognised assault and basic understanding of the forensic process
- Use of improvised weaponry or legal self-defence weapons/alarms in self-defence
- Ground survival techniques
- Simple but effective defences against armed assault
- Urban & non-urban survival tools, tips and tricks STSHTF
Course Dates, Enrolment & Payment (£130)
Mon 21 May 2018
Mon 18 June 2018
Mon 16 July 2018
Mon 17 Sept 2018
Mon 15 Oct 2018
Mon 19 Nov 2018
Book Your Place Online Now
Do I need to be fit to do this course?
Not at all, as this course is designed for any individual no matter what their fitness level.
What clothing or equipment do I need?
At this stage, you only need your normal gym or work out gear, a sweat towel and a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated. For anyone on the full day course or longer, we ask that you also bring a notebook and pen and suggest some healthy snacks to keep you going.
We provide all training equipment but if you have your own your welcome to bring it.
Once I book, can I change my course date?
If you book a course then we can offer you an alternative date if the one you booked does not suit for whatever reason. You just need to let us know which alternative date suits from the list of dates shown and we can make the change.
Can I get a refund if I cannot make this course?
Sorry, but no, we will offer you another course date as described above but will not refund
Can I upgrade to the 3 day intensive course if I want to do that before, during or after my 1 day course?
In short, this course is essentially day 1 of our bespoke certified 3 Day Intensive Course and if attendees wish to, they can then upgrade to do days 2 & 3 of the certified course by paying a supplementary charge of £250 online.
These further 2 days, don’t necessarily have to be immediately after the 1 day course either. They can be taken later but of course, we would recommend that you don’t leave it too long.
Or you could simply save money (if you have not paid for the day 1 intensive course already) by signing up for the whole 3 Day Intensive Course