1 Day Intensive Self Defence Course for Women
Only £97.00 for 6 hours of Expert Tuition
As seen in the Daily Mail / Mail Online & Metro
The one day intensive self defence for women course is designed for female participants only & covers situations / scenarios that they can or may find themselves in.
The dates for this course alternate between our school in London & Chichester (usually on a month to month basis).
See the Video & Article from recent METRO visit to BAKM with John, BAKM Chief Instructor
6 hours + 1 hour break
London: Southbank Club, 124-130 Wandsworth Rd, London SW8 2LD (Google Map)
Chichester: The Old Dojo, New Park Centre, New Park Rd, Chichester PO19 7XY (Google Map)
Nearest Tube / Rail Station
See the Article from recent Mail Online / Daily Mail with John, BAKM Chief Instructor
We do require a minimum of 4 people attending for the course to go-ahead. Tell your friends!
10am until 5pm
Book your place on the 1 Day Intensive Self Defence Course for Women by paying for a date shown below and agreeing to our T&C’s at checkout. We will then email a receipt, your FREE E book: “The Theory of Self Defence” & further details in regards to recommended clothing, directions etc..
Sunday 25 June 2017 Chichester
Sunday 2 July 2017 London
Sunday 17 Sept 2017 Chichester
Sunday 22 Oct 2017 London
Sunday 19 Nov 2017 Chichester
Sunday 14 Jan 2018 London
Sunday 8 Feb 2018 Chichester
Sunday 18 Mar 2018 London
Sunday 15 Apr 2018 Chichester
Sunday 20 May 2018 London
Sunday 17 Jun 2018 Chichester
Sunday 15 Jul 2018 London
Sunday 16 Sept 2018 Chichester
Sunday 14 Oct 2018 London
Sunday 18 Nov 2018 Chichester
Book Your Place Online Now
What is covered on the course?
In various degrees (dependent on the course you choose) we aim to cover the following subject matter:
- Increase awareness using threat recognition, colour codes of awareness & management of the reptilian brain
- Setting physical & emotional boundaries
- Understanding & making use of body language
- Tactical reasoning & choosing an appropriate course of avoidance first or actions later should no other option be available
- Realistic physical techniques designed to work in stress situations to help you escape, buy time or get help or get to a safer position
- Understanding and making use of adrenal responses in a high stress situation
- Understanding and making use of measured compliance in an assault situation
- Evidence gathering before, during and after a recognised assault and understanding the forensic process
- Use of improvised weaponry or legal self defence weapons / alarms in self defence
- Ground survival techniques
- Defences against armed assault
Do I need to be fit to do this course?
Not at all, as this course is designed for any individual no matter what the fitness level.
What clothing or equipment do I need?
At this stage, you only need your normal gym or work out gear, a sweat towel and a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated. For those on the full day course we advise to also bring snacks and a note book and pen. All training equipment is provided.
Changing Your Course Date
If you book the full day course then we can offer you an alternative date if the one you booked does not suit for whatever reason. You just need to let us know which alternative date suits and we can make the change.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.