1 Day Intensive Self Defence Course for Women
Only £125.00 Per Person For 1 Day of Expert Tuition With Our Most Experienced Instructors
Plus You Get…
A FREE eBook “The Theory Of Self Defence”
A FREE Training Manual: Krav Maga For Women
30 Days of Free School Membership To Access Our Regular Group Classes (In London Only).
*** The Free Membership Starts From The Day You Attend Your Course
As seen in the Daily Mail / Mail Online & Metro
The one day intensive self defence for women course is designed for female participants only & covers situations / scenarios that they can or may find themselves in.
See the Video & Article from recent METRO visit to BAKM with John, BAKM Chief Instructor
1 day (6 hours + 1 hour break)
London: Southbank Club, 124-130 Wandsworth Rd, London SW8 2LD (Google Map)
9:00 am until 4:00 pm
Nearest Tube / Rail Station
See the Article from recent Mail Online / Daily Mail with John, BAKM Chief Instructor
Min of 4 & Max of 20 Places Only Per Course
Book your place on the 1 Day Intensive Self Defence Course for Women by paying for a date shown below and agreeing to our T&C’s at checkout. We will then email a receipt, your FREE E book: “The Theory of Self Defence” & further details in regards to recommended clothing, directions etc..
After this, you will be issued your training manual (Krav Maga For Women) upon the day you attend your course and your free access to classes for 1 month as a basic member will commence from your relevant course start date
Sunday 15 Jul 2018 London
Sunday 16 Sep 2018 London
Sunday 18 Nov 2018 London
Book Your Place Online Now
What is covered on the course?
In various degrees (dependent on the course you choose) we aim to cover the following subject matter:
- Increase awareness using threat recognition, colour codes of awareness & management of the reptilian brain
- Setting physical & emotional boundaries
- Understanding & making use of body language
- Tactical reasoning & choosing an appropriate course of avoidance first or actions later should no other option be available
- Realistic physical techniques designed to work in stressful situations to help you escape, buy time or get help or get to a safer position
- Understanding and making use of adrenal responses in a high-stress situation
- Understanding and making use of measured compliance in an assault situation
- Evidence gathering before, during and after a recognised assault and understanding the forensic process
- Use of improvised weaponry or legal self-defence weapons/alarms in self-defence
- Ground survival techniques
- Defences against armed assault
What Else Do I Get From This Course?
- You will also receive a FREE ebook “The Theory Of Self Defence” which we recommend you read prior to commencing this course
- You will receive an illustrated manual “Krav Maga For Women” on attendance of this course which will help embed the techniques you will learn
- You will be given 30 days access to the regular classes that run in London starting from the day that you attend your course. These classes are mixed but we do have some women only classes
Do I need to be fit to do this course?
Not at all, as this course is designed for any individual no matter what the fitness level.
What clothing or equipment do I need?
At this stage, you only need your normal gym or work out gear, a sweat towel and a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated. For those on the full day course, we advise to also bring snacks and a notebook and pen. All training equipment is provided.
Changing Your Course Date
If you book the full day course then we can offer you an alternative date if the one you booked does not suit for whatever reason. You just need to let us know which alternative date suits and we can make the change.